Would you like to make a real difference to the lives of other people? Would you like to contribute to a cause that provides important medical equipment? Do you want to be rewarded for what you do and make new friends?
Then consider becoming a Friends of the Women’s and Children’s Hospital Shop Volunteer.
The Friends of WCH shops located at the Women’s and Children’s Hospital urgently requires new volunteers for both general volunteer positions and team leader rolls.
- Prepare food for sale e.g. rolls, sandwiches, salads etc
- General cleaning duties
- Cash register and point of sale (POS) operation
- Customer service
- Assist in control of stock and replenishing shelves and refrigerators
Volunteers are asked to:
- make a commitment of at least 4 hours per week,
- be prepared to give a reasonable period of service (this should be at least six months, in the first instance).
- have a friendly personality which promotes a positive image of the Shops Auxiliary
As a shop volunteer you make a valuable contribution to the life of the patients, their families and members of the community.
For more information please contact Andrew 8161 8445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org